"Today, and for the future generations"
At Malteurop, we do more than malt. We support brewers in making the best beers, distillers the best spirits and food companies the best products.
We connect farmers, who dedicate their lives to Nature, with life lovers, who share authentic moments around natural drinks & food. We are farmers-maltsters since 1961 as part of VIVESCIA. We belong to cooperatives and their farmers; we exist because they exist. Caring for the grain is a culture, and for us, the right way to make the best malts, today and for the future generations.
Malteurop by the numbers
beers in the world are produced with Malteurop's malt
An international and diversified career
Working at Malteurop means work for an international company present in 14 countries on 4 continents belonging to VIVESCIA, the French cereals cooperative group leader, with nearly 7,500 employees in 27 countries. Trust, respect, initiative and sharing of experience are the driving forces of our daily work.
Our common values
We have defined common values and relative behaviours altogether with Malteurop and VIVESCIA's companies:
- Act together. The pleasure of sharing our ideas and building together efficient solutions in order to reach our goals and meet tomorrow’s challenges.
- Date to be entrepreneurial. The desire to build our future with boldness and agility by going beyond our limits, creating, innovating and taking managed risks.
- Be Genuine. Choosing to be ourselves by being genuine and fair in our relations. This means knowing how to challenge ourselves while respecting others, their culture, rules and environment
- Work for the long term. Willing to anticipate, to act, and to transmit with a long-term vision, with patience and determination.
Great job diversity
As a major player in the barley-malt-beer industry, Malteurop can offer you a wide variety of different jobs in the fields. From agronomics, production, market analysis and research, commercial management control, planning and logistics, environment, as well as communication, risk management, procurement, quality or Corporate Social Responsibility, you should find some opportunities at Malteurop.
New jobs and positions are being created all the time depending on our changing needs. Malteurop can provide many career opportunities accross our 14 countries.
An ambitious employee training and support policy
Our employees are the key to our success and our customers' satisfaction. As such, Malteurop has an ambitious training and career development policy. And because our employees are our most important asset, we devote a significant proportion of our investment to workplace safety. We also strive to foster good working conditions and ensure diversity and equality of opportunity for everyone.
We have a special focus on our employees' carrers and development thtough:
- Annual Performance Review
- Annual Development Interview
- Talent review
A world of opportunities
Joining Malteurop brings to your carrer the opportunities to:
- learn new skills in exciting industries like beer, spirits and food industries, in our offices and our plants
- work in an international and multicutural environment as we are 1,100 workers in 14 countries
- join the group VIVESCIA, 1st cooperative cereal group in France, and its community of 7,500 people in 25 countries.
I joined Malteurop in 2012 as an intern in varietal development (cereals) ; today I'm a Plant manager.
I had the opportunity to get this promotion at 30 years old because, in addition to my missions, I've been able to lead other projects, to learn from other departments like Quality, Supply chain or Commercial, to have a global vision of the business and, in the end, to prove that it was worth trusting me.
My journey at Malteurop started as a local sales administrator, and during the 10 years that I spent here, I progressed all along with the company until I became Deputy Export Manager.
Within this period, I’ve got good opportunities to advance my career. Management is very supportive for the ideas and suggestions providing additional trainings to continue the learning of my new skills.
One of my great experience and possibility of my work is a cooperation with great people from all over the world.